Do You Require:
… a Board Member?
… a Master of Ceremonies?
… an Auctioneer?
… a Speaker?
… a Facilitator?
… a Moderator?
… a Narrator?
… a Focus Group Facilitator?
… Someone to Organize a Roast?
… a Leadership Course?
… Governance Training?
If “yes” … call Nolan Crouse
780 863 0028
Availability and rates all negotiable
Additional services working with Crouse Associates:
- Lead adhoc or ongoing governance training
- Provide elected officials support, training and mentoring
- Assist others with development of inter-municipal agreements such as IDP’s and ICF’s
- Perform governance and operations reviews or assessments
- Facilitate senior management performance appraisals
- Provide interim senior management coverage on an term basis
- Perform policy review and/or development
- Help lead board workshops
- Lead open houses for public engagement
- Facilitate retreats, think tanks, focus groups or planning sessions
- Provide Truth and Reconcilliation (T&R) advice to boards or Councils
- Perform “Code of Conduct” training or assessments
- Lead Joint Use Planning Agreement development
- Assist in securing Federal or Provincial grants specific to special projects
- Course instruction